I told him about a friend's father who fell, had an operation on his hip, and could not live at home any longer. He listened sympathetically and waited until I had left the room to stand up by himself. Kids nowadays.
The Tylenol PM works to induce sleep and confuse thought for about 10 hours. While trying to get up from the john this morning, I told him to move forward. He swore and informed me he only had two hands.
From the book on how come humans make errors was the common mistake mentioned before. Pat & I saw two horses shoulder to shoulder coming down the road in front of the camp gate. New facts of no harness, long noses was then processed into the unusual recognition of two large moose.
We received the pontoon boat from storage yesterday and I think that Dad is looking forward to some time at camp this summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment